IMPLAN is always working to improve our software to not only make it easier to use, but to also to add new features. Below are the IMPLAN production release notes for version 5.11.
- Added 2012 Data
- Analysis Queueing - This allows smaller analyses to finish at an adequate time regardless of other longer running analyses
- Added Events Template
- Users can now upload events from Pro using the Events Template. A user can also download a copy of the events template to build out multiple events at a time.
- You can find this feature in the Advanced Menu on the IMPACTS screen above where you enter your events. You have two options: (1) download a blank template and (2) upload a completed template. It will then prompt you to select the relevant tabs within the spreadsheet.
- All user accessible Zip Codes should now be viewable.
- Region Details now has improved table calculations that total the column if the table includes the total option selected.
- Combined or Customized Region names are now hidden from other users.
- Regions Search hint text now displays as “Search”. You can now search for all of the regional areas.
- Counties displaying properly without duplication.
- Deleted Events showing in Groups is now fixed.
- MRIO and Industry Contribution Analysis is now fixed.
- This solves an issue that was showing some incorrect induced effects in a scenario which involved MRIO between regions in which both regions have Industry Contribution Analysis (ICA) events. This is something we discovered during the Beta stages of the ICA Event Type and it’s now been fixed. Also Groups Region search improvements were added.
- Performance improvements have been implemented to speed up the search and selection of Regions within a Group on the impacts screen.
- Deleted Events showing up in Groups has been fixed.
- Advanced Events Output no longer showing Type Selection in title.
- Fix for the % and $ selection for an Industry Contribution Analysis. When the event is now duplicated, it holds the correct value selection of % or $ from the duplicated event.
- Improved drag and drop order of Events when being placed into groups. The events now order from top to bottom following the order they appear in the events creation panel.
- In the Spending Patterns, the list of Commodities is now ordered by Industry Code in advanced modal list is now ordered by industry code in ascending order.
- View Results button is now displaying correctly in already Run Projects.
- Run button is now disabled on Run with Progress Indicator.
- Better processing/management of small and large projects running simultaneously via Analysis Queuing.
- Improvement for Groups with combined regions running a number of Events smoothly.
- Spending Pattern LPP to SAM Value
- Default LPP value for a Spending Pattern event is 'SAM Value.' This DOES NOT change the processing in any way (for either 100% or SAM Value), it ONLY changes the default setting of the event.
- Commodity Output Events now complete and display the View Results button when finished.
- Projects last viewed date now updates on opening.
- Processing improvements around small and large impact runs.
- Tax Impact Report fixed the removal transfer code 15029 as this is not technically tax.
- Results running for all of the Events in the impact fixed.
Written September 5, 2019