IMPLAN is always working to improve our software to not only make it easier to use, but to also add new features. Below are the IMPLAN production release notes for version 5.13.
- Improved Commodity-Specific Deflators
- Users can now cancel an Impact Analysis with the push of a button
- Remove Deflators from the Contribution Analysis Events using the Percentage Event Value
- Now, an Impact that encounters an error during the analysis will cancel the full analysis from completing and will notify the user that an error has occurred
- Improvements were made to the Commodity Output, Labor Income, and Spending Pattern Events in regards to Contribution Analysis Final Demand
- You can now name Customized Regions using apostrophes
- Improved map display
- Purchased MSA’s are now displaying correctly
- Single click and drag Event improvements - The dragged event is no longer selected after the drag action has occurred. This fixes a previous problem where the event was still selected but displayed as unselected.
- Group/Region validation on Run - There is now messaging if you try to run a group without specifying a Region.
- Spending Pattern Search improvements so you can search for New Commodities.
- Groups with empty names now notify the User to add a name.
Written October 28, 2019