IMPLAN is always working to improve our software to not only make it easier to use, but to also add new features. Below are the IMPLAN production release notes for version 5.14.
2018 DATA IS NOW AVAILABLE:
- The 2018 data is now available in IMPLAN - however it is not set as the default yet. Visit the article BEA Benchmark & The New 546 Sectoring Scheme to find out how to use it now.
- Regions that fail to build will now display an error Icon on the Selected Region as well as a Failure to Build message
- Add to Impacts Button now only registers the initial click preventing multiples of the same Region being added to the Groups section of the Impacts page
- Remove the LPP functionality from Industry Events; LPP should be for commodity purchases, not industry purchases.
- Duplicated Spending Patterns now hold all edits made to the saved Spending Pattern
- Duplicated Groups now carry over the Events within the original Group
- Event edits are now carrying over to Duplicated Group’s Events
- The Impact Analysis Progress Calculator is now displaying in Safari and Edge browsers
- The Impacts Run/View Results bar now flashes when results are ready
- Improvements to the Event selection when the Advanced tray is open
- Changes to the percentage or dollar value radials no longer selects/de-selects the Industry Contribution Analysis Event
- The error message "An issue has occurred with your Impact. Please click Run again." now persists when a user navigates away and then back to Impacts they will be met with this message again
- Duplicated Projects are now fully duplicating all of the Events, Groups, and Edits from the Original Project
Written November 20, 2019