Exporting Reports into excel file format

Comments

6 comments

  • Avatar
    robert
    I was poking around trying to see if anyone else had had this trouble before and found this: [url]http://implan.com/v3/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=152&func=view&catid=85&id=3222[/url] I hope this helps you.
    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    robert
    I was poking around trying to see if anyone else had had this trouble before and found this: [url]http://implan.com/v3/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=152&func=view&catid=85&id=3222[/url] I hope this helps you.
    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Griswold
    yep - that did do it. I just had to save the model to the default drive or to my hard drive somewhere. i was attempting to save the model onto our server - several layers deep and it continually crashed when i was trying to generate the reports. thanks. Nigel
    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Griswold
    yep - that did do it. I just had to save the model to the default drive or to my hard drive somewhere. i was attempting to save the model onto our server - several layers deep and it continually crashed when i was trying to generate the reports. thanks. Nigel
    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Stev_EDAW
    Just to add in: I also found that I get the same funky error message if my MODEL is stored on our server (not just if you export a report there). Needless to say, the model is tucked in a mess of subfolders on our drive. If I copy the model to the desktop, work on it from there, export my reports (also the desktop), and then replace the model on the server with the newly worked-from version on my desktop, that seems to work. It's a clunky workflow, but it works.
    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Stev_EDAW
    Just to add in: I also found that I get the same funky error message if my MODEL is stored on our server (not just if you export a report there). Needless to say, the model is tucked in a mess of subfolders on our drive. If I copy the model to the desktop, work on it from there, export my reports (also the desktop), and then replace the model on the server with the newly worked-from version on my desktop, that seems to work. It's a clunky workflow, but it works.
    0
    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.